[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

admin

Credits
Post time 2018-1-9 14:39:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
178.jpg

Robert Simmon dan ciptaannya , imej bentuk bumi

siapa yg kata gambar bumi itu photoshop punya ? nasa org sendiri yg cakap , pembuatnya yg kata

link nasa tekan , kalau hilang , gambar bawah ,  sbg bukti

nama org putih aku ialah Robert Simmon , tahu tak gambar bentuk bumi yg kamu belajar di sekolah itu , dibuat oleh dia ?

itu sebab panggil Mr. Blue Marble , nama sedap ialah collect data2 dari satelit , data2 diberi dari pihak atas ,

jadi jangan tanya aku , satelit betul2 ada di langit ke tidak . kerja aku ialah buat gambar bentuk bumi dgn photoshop .

ingat panggil aku Mr. Blue Marble photoshop

What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done as part of your job at Goddard?

The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17.

NASA’s Earth Observing System (EOS) satellites were designed to give a check-up of Earth’s health. By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth.

So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data. Reto Stockli, now at the Swiss Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology, did much of this work.

Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space. That ball became the famous Blue Marble.

I was happy with it but had no idea how widespread it would become. We never thought it would become an icon. I certainly never thought that I would become “Mr. Blue Marble.”

174.jpg     175.jpg    

176.jpg     177.jpg    

setiap kali ingat org iini , admin terfikir kata2nya

Mr. Blue Marble photoshop : My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. I turn data into pictures.

276.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Org Baru

Credits
Post time 2019-12-26 20:34:39 | Show all posts

Where is Administration bumidatar.org ??

Can I contact Administration?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

mobine web|Bumi Datar

2020-12-4 01:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038693 second(s), 45 queries .